Bigtime Messi Fan, Miss BumBum Brazil Begs Retired Star To Return With These HOT Photos


Number one fan of Barcelona star, Lionel Messi, Miss BumBum Brazil, Suzy Cortez has joined the long list of people begging the Argentina captain to change his mind about retiring from international football.While everybody has been offering only words
of pleading and advice, Cortez comes bearing ‘gifts’.Miss BumBum Cortez begged Lionel Messi to reconsider retiring from international football with revealing Instagram posts in which she wore a replica shirt of the Barcelona idol as she took swipe at Brazil players who faced a humiliating Copa America Centenario elimination at the hands of Peru.Five-time Ballon d’Or winner, Messi, missed a penalty as his country fell to a second-successive final defeat to Chile in the final and confirmed afterwards he would not be playing for his country again.Alongside a picture of herself in a rolled up La Albiceleste shirt, Miss BumBum, who tagged herself in Buenos Aires at the time,wrote: “The Argentinian genius who plays for my Barcelona is full of character and humility which is somewhat different to the Brazilian team.“Don’t go Lio. Come on Barca.”

While she also stuck two fingers up at those who criticise her posts.She added: “And for those who don’t like my post of my words, you can get out! I support whoever I like and do whatever I want.“It is my life. It is my opinion. It is my IG. Bye.”Facing even further backlash, Miss BumBum hit back at her critics with a second post from behind where she showed off her support with Mess’s name and number on the back of her shirt.She wrote: “For those who thought my post was bad, here is a second one


0 comments: